About SURFX MEGAWIDE – Glass & Paint Inspection
SURFX provides a complete in-process transmission surface inspection solution for appliance flat panels typically after cutting, grinding and painting.
It is available in standard and high resolution depending on the defect size detection requirements.
SURFX systems are successfully operating in appliance glass manufacturing factories worldwide.
Complete surface defect detection and classification including edge chips and vents, scratches, inclusions, bubbles, etc.
Continuous, fully automated, non-contact inspection at line speeds up to 60 m/min
- Batch processing capabilities
- Automatic logo masking exclusion zones
Cycle time: 4 seconds
Options available: Pinholes, trademark, logo, drill hole presence/absence and sizing, review station for offline manual inspection at stacker point
- Dark tint to clear glass inspection (6% to 92% transmittance)
- Improve product quality to meet glass manufacturer’s increasingly high expectations
- Reduce production costs through productivity improvement
- Capture key data for continuous process improvement
- Convenient footprint and flexible interface allow easy integration into existing production or greenfield project