About CURVE 200 – DEFECT INSPECTION FOR HIGHLY BENT AUTOMOTIVE GLASS
The CURVE 200 system is an innovative real time optical inspection system for defect detection on windshield at the end of the lamination process.
The CURVE 200 is a field proven, patented optical system, that provides non-contact inspection, at real production rates, on finished windshield products
The system is targeted at automotive glass manufacturing companies worldwide and is integrated in the SYNERGX AGI (Automotive Glass Inspection) software suite for defect detection and classification.
- Innovative patented optics provides true high quality imaging capabilities with 200 micron pixel sizes, or 100 micron pixels, on a deep field of view, with no mechanical moving parts
- High-accuracy and highly repeatable real-time process feedback
- 100% inspection results to monitor production process quality and eliminate un-necessary product recalls
- Inline defect detection on bent windshield product up to 200 mm in depth
- 0,5 mm defect detection limits or 0,25 mm with the high resolution option
- ASTM 5 scratch detection capabilities
- Cycle time of 6 seconds with a vertical conveyor configuration (not included)
- Optional installation combined with the SYNERGX AURA Inline optical distortion measurement system