About CURVE 60 – Bent Glass Inspection
CURVE 60 systems provide non – textured solar glass manufacturers with an inspection solution for glass panels that can be installed between the bending stage and final packaging.
CURVE 60 systems provide complete glass surface (transmission) inspection and paint (reflection) inspection on panels with up to 60 mm of bend deviation.
Deployed in factories worldwide, CURVE 60 systems are field proven turnkey yield management solutions for in process bent glass with highest payback as it is integrated just prior to shipment replacing the high cost of manual and the unpredictable human inspection.
- Dark tint to clear glass inspection (6% to 92% transmittance);
- Bent up to 60 mm;
- Complete surface defect detection and classification including: edge chips and vents, scratches, inclusions, bubbles, on bent glass;
- Scratch inspection on the opposite surface of the paint band with proprietary reflective lighting technology;
- Continuous, fully automated, non-contact inspection at line speeds up to 60 m/min;
- Industry-leading cycle time up to 2.3 seconds;
- Options available: scuffs and defects over painted sections, pinholes, trademark, logo, drill-hole presence/absence and sizing;
- Review modules are also available for offline manual inspection at stacker stations.
- Improve product quality to meet glass manufacturer’s increasingly high expectations;
- Reduce production costs through productivity improvement;
- Capture key data for continuous process improvement;
- Convenient footprint and flexible interface allow easy integration into existing production or greenfield project.